Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
What can you tell us about Reitmans?
- Reitmans is Canada’s largest women’s specialty retailer.
- Reitmans was founded in 1926 by the Reitman family in Montreal.
- Reitmans has over 370 stores.
- In 2010, Reitmans launched an online store.
Why do you want to work for us?
- Tell them you love the product and the service you get at Reitmans and because of this, you would be happy to work for them.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well with people (this is a great answer as you will constantly be working with customers at Reitmans)
What is your greatest weakness?
- You want to make sure this answer does not impact your ability to work at Reitmans. Try I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or when I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you say you want to stay in retail, you will sound like a good fit for Reitmans. Check out job titles such as retail manager, or fashion and see if this is a good fit for you.
Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Questions to ask on a Reitmans Interview?
- If offered the position is there any take home material I can read?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working here?