Congratulations on getting a Rexall Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Rexall Drugstore Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer the Rexall Interview Questions.
Rexall Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Rexall is more interested in your previous work experience than anything else. Try to emphasize any customer service experience you have.
2) What can you tell us about Rexall?
- Rexall is one of Canada’s leading pharmacies
- There are more than 450 convenient Rexall and Rexall Pharma Plus locations across Canada.
- There are more than 8,500 employees.
3) Why do you want to work for Rexall?
- State you like working with people and you think a career at Rexall will allow you to do just that.
- State you feel a job at Rexall will allow you to learn more about the healthcare industry.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer at Rexall because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer as you will appear to be ready for the Rexall rush hour)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
6) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you are going interviewing for a pharmacy position state you would like to be a pharmacy manager.
- If you say you want to stay in retail, you will sound like a good fit for Rexall. Check out job titles such as retail manager, or retail supervisor and see if this is a good
fit for you.
7) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
8) Do you have any questions for us?
- If offered the position is there any take-home training material I can read to get a head start?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?