Congratulations on getting a Rite Aid Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Rite Aid Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Rite Aid Interview Questions.
Rite Aid Interview Questions
1) Tell us about your previous work experience?
- Talk about your past work experience but highlight any customer service experience you have.
- If this is your first job tell them and also mention you are anxious to prove yourself in the work world.
2) What can you tell us about Rite Aid?
- Rite Aid is a large drug store in the U.S.
- Rite Aid is a Fortune 500 company.
- Rite Aid has a wellness plus loyalty card for its customers.
- Rite Aids head office is in East Pennsboro Township Pennsylvania
3) Why do you want to work for Rite Aid?
- State you enjoy working with people and you think Rite Aid will offer this.
- State you get great service at Rite Aid and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- State you have strong people skills (this is a great answer because you will be dealing with customers all the time at Rite Aid)
- If you are a quick learner tell them as other Rite Aid employees will spend less time training you.
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to make sure your greatest weakness does not cost you the job at Rite Aid. Say something like:
- I don’t take enough personal time for myself when I get caught up in my work
- I work too much and neglect my friends and family.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- If they were upset because of the product I would check the Rite Aid Return Policy and see if they can return it.
- If they were upset because they could not find a particular product I would find it for them and not just point them in a general direction.
7) How do you define excellent customer service?
- The store is clean, friendly, and the customer is able to get the product they want.
- I also feel great customer service includes efficiency at the till when purchasing their products.
8) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you would like to stay at Rite Aid take a look at their career website and state a position you can see yourself doing in five years.
9) Why should I hire you?
- I am a quick learner
- I am good with people
- I am a hard worker
- I am loyal (don’t state this if you keep changing jobs)
10) Questions to ask on a Rite Aid Interview?
- What training will I receive?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working at Rite Aid?