Congratulations on getting a Rogers Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Rogers job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Rogers Interview Questions.
Rogers Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Talk about your previous work experience more than anything else. Try to mention any customer service experience you have if relevant to the job.
What can you tell us about Rogers?
- The founder is Ted Rogers.
- Rogers provides customers with cable, Internet, wireless, and home phones.
- In 2000, Rogers purchased the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Rogers media is created in 1994 which include Sportsnet and the omni channels.
- In 2002, Rogers launches Rogers on demand.
Why do you want to work for Rogers?
- Tell them you enjoy the service and products you get at Rogers and because if this you would be happy to represent them.
- If you are applying for a position at Rogers wireless tell them you have a passion for technology. Talk about any personal experience you have had with Android or iOS.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because Rogers will have to spend less time training you) or
- My people skills (this is a great answer if you are applying for a CSR or Rogers Kiosk position)
What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Have a look at the Rogers career website and find a job you could see yourself doing in five years. Rogers will spend less time training if they can promote within.
Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Questions to ask on a Rogers Interview?
- If offered the position is there any take home training material I can read to get a head start?
- What type of advancement can your best receive?
- What do you like best about working here?