Congratulations on getting a Rona Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Rona Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Rona Interview Questions.
Rona Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. Be sure to relate any previous work experience or hobbies you have to Rona.
2) What can you tell us about Rona?
- Rona offers a wide variety of DIY products some of which include bathroom, construction, lighting, flooring, kitchen, outdoor and garden, paint, plumbing, storage, and tools.
3) Why do you want to work for Rona?
- State you love the product and the service you get at Rona and because if this you would be happy to represent them.
- Be sure to like Rona on Facebook as this will show you are passionate about the product.
- If you generally interested in DIY products mention it.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- My people skills. This is a great answer as more than likely pub will be working with Rona.
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer this in a way that your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Rona. State something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time off for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check the Rona return policy first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you don’t know what to say have a look at other jobs at Rona and find a career you can see yourself doing in five years.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?