Congratulations on getting a Round Table Pizza Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Round Table Pizza Job Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Round Table Pizza Interview Questions.
Round Table Pizza Interview Questions
What can you tell us about Round Table Pizza?
- Round Table Pizza is a chain of restaurants located primarily located in the Western United States.
- The head office is in Concord California.
- The company was founded in 1959 by William Larson.
- The three shields are used in their logo and symbolizes the word FUN.
- Round Table signature tagline is “The Last Honest Pizza” which describes their commitment to quality.
- In addition to pizza, they serve sandwiches, appetizers, and salads.
- Below is a brief look at a Round Table Pizza
Why do you want to work at Round Table Pizza?
- Say you want to work for a company that is proud of the product they produce. Say that you read that Round Table Pizza always makes their dough fresh every day in addition to high-quality ingredients.
- Say you would be happy to work for a company that sponsors make a wish foundation.
How would you define excellent customer service?
- The food is made to order.
- The staff is friendly and efficient.
- The restaurant is clean and presentable.
- Tip! Go the extra mile and reference a positive review found on Yelp at the Round Table Pizza you are interviewing for.
Why should we hire you?
- To answer this question successfully you need to reread the job description and find skills they are looking for and reassure the interviewer you have those skills.
Suppose you were on a crew member Interview. The Round Table Pizza crew job description states
A Crew Member is responsible for providing excellent guest service while executing operation and service standards at the highest level in order to make Round Table Pizza every family’s first choice for a wonderful meal together. In order to achieve this goal, a Crew Member is responsible for working well within the restaurant team, behaving professionally and providing great service to our guests. By focusing their time around assigned shift duties, executing operational performance at a high level and maintaining a safe, clean environment, this can be accomplished.
Therefore when asked this question state
- I have excellent people skills which will allow me to provide excellent guest service.
- I have strong teamwork skills which will allow me to work well in a team.
- I work well under pressure.
- I pay great attention to detail and will always make sure my workstation is clean and safe.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- Listen to the customer.
- Sympathize with the customer.
- Apologize to the customer.
- Try to fix the situation.
- Learn from the experience.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you don’t have a five-year goal, don’t shrug your shoulders and say you don’t know.
- Think of a career related to the restaurant industry. For example, if you say you want to be a restaurant manager or a general manager you will sound like a good fit for Round Table Pizza.
- Tip! Why not look at other Round Table Pizza Jobs and find a position you can see yourself doing in five years.
What hours can you work?
- The more flexible you are with your hours the better chance you will have at landing the job.
What to wear to a Round Table Interview?
- If you are interviewing for an entry level position then dress business casual. Remember you want to look like someone who can serve food so if you have long hair wear it back and wear a limited amount of jewelry.
- If you are interviewing for a management position then dress formally.
Round Table Pizza Interview Tips
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Learn as much as you can about Round Table Pizza.
Does Roundtable Pizza Drug Test?
- This is a commonly asked question but most applicants for entry level positions do not report drug testing at Round Table Pizza.