Congratulations on getting a Royal Bank Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Royal Bank Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer RBC Interview Questions.
Royal Bank Interview
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. If possible, relate your education to the job description. The interviewer will be more interested in your previous work experience than anything else.
2) What can you tell us about Royal Bank of Canada?
- Royal Bank of Canada is one of Canada’s largest banks as measured by assets and market capitalization.
- RBC had 15 million clients worldwide.
- RBC offers Canadian Banking, wealth management, insurance, international banking, and investment services.
3) Why do you want to work for Royal Bank?
- State your think there is a huge learning potential to further your banking, finance and insurance knowledge at Royal Bank.
- Mention you love the service you receive at Royal Bank and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because Royal Bank will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer especially if you are applying for a teller position. Royal Bank will have their rush hour and you need to be ready during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or when I get caught up in my work I forget to take personal time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would apologize to the customer find out what is wrong with the client. I would do my best to fulfill the customer’s request. If I could not fulfill his or her request I would discuss with my manager on what to do.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
No Royal Bank Interview Questions preparation list would be complete without this question. This is asked to see if you have goals but, more importantly, are you a right fit at the Royal Bank.
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Have a look at other Royal Banks jobs and find a career you can see yourself doing in 5 years. This will show you are willing to work at Royal Bank for the long term.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- If I were to start tomorrow what would be my top priority?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?