Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about you hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
What can you tell us about Ruby Tuesday?
- The first restaurant was opened in Knoxville Tennessee
- Nearly 900 company owned and franchised restaurants
- They are traded on the New York Stock Exchange
Why do you want to work for Ruby Tuesday?
- Mention you love the product and service you get and because of this you are happy to represent them.
- Ruby Tuesday Community Give Back Program is a charity to give to back to local communities. Mention you would be honored to work for a company that sponsors local communities.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because you will sound prepared for their rush hour)
What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not cost you the job. State something like:
- I tend to overwork and neglect my friends and family.
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) as it is important to keep the customer happy. Mention you worry that an unhappy customer will never return and it is important that the customer leaves satisfied.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you would like to stay in the restaurant industry state you can see yourself in restaurant management.
Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Do you have any questions for us?
- What do you like best about working at Ruby Tuesday?
- What type of advancement can your top Ruby Tuesday employees receive?