Congratulations on getting a Ruth’s Chris Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can ace the Ruth Chris Job Interview.
Here you will find how to successfully answer Ruth’s Chris Interview Questions.
Ruth’s Chris Interview Questions
1) Tell us about your previous work experience?
- Talk about any high-end restaurant experience you have and talk about any customer experience you did in the past. Keep your answer short and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about Ruth’s Chris?
- Ruth’s Chris was founded in 1965.
- Ruth’s Chris was founded by a single mother of two.
- The original founder bought Chris Steakhouse and agreed to keep the name. The first restaurant burnt down and a new restaurant was built nearby. The founder then decided to keep the original name but added Ruth’s in front.
3) Why do you want to work for Ruth’s Chris?
- Mention you love the product and the service you get a Ruth’s Chris and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
4) What type of steaks does Ruth’s Chris serve?
- USDA prime.
5) What is another name for bone-in Ribeye steak?
- This steak is also known as a Cowboy Ribeye.
6) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you).
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time).
7) What is your greatest weakness?
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family.
8) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you say you want to stay in the restaurant industry, you will sound like a good fit for Ruth’s Chris. Check out job titles such as restaurant manager, or chef and see if this is a good fit for you.
9) Why should I hire you?
- I am a quick learner.
- I am good with people.
- I am a hard worker.
- I am loyal.
Do you have any questions for us?
- What do you like best about working at Ruth’s Chris?
- What type of advancement can top Ruth’s Chris performers receive?