Congratulations on getting a Sbarro Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a little bit of preparation, you can ace the Sbarro Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer the Sbarro Interview Questions.
Sbarro Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
What can you tell us about Sbarro?
- They have over 600 locations in 26 countries.
- They sell pizza, pasta, salads, and entrees.
- They have a rewards club that will send exclusive offers including a free slice of NY Cheese Pizza for signing up, birthday, and anniversary offers.
- The restaurant first opened in 1956.
Why do you want to work for us?
- Tell them you enjoy the service and the product you get at Sbarro and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
What is your greatest weakness?
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you would like to stay in the restaurant industry state you would like a career in restaurant management.
- If you don’t have a five-year career plan, then browse jobs on popular employment websites and find a something you would love to do in five years.
Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Do you have any questions for us?
- If offered the position is there any take-home material I can read?