Congratulations on getting a Sears Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Sears Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Sears Interview Questions.
Sears Interview Questions
1) What can you tell us about Sears?
- Sears is a large retail store located in Mexico, Canada, and the United States.
- Sears was founded in 1886 by Richard Sears in Minneapolis.
- In 1887, Sears moved its headquarters to Chicago IL.
- Kmart purchased Sears in 2005.
2) Why do you want to work for Sears?
- Mention you like the products and the service you get at Sears and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
3) Why should I hire you?
- I am a hard worker.
- I understand how important it is to start my shift on time.
- I am a people person.
- I work well as an individual and in a team.
4) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you are going to college state what you are studying and what you see yourself doing in five years.
- If you don’t have a five-year career plan, then browse jobs on popular employment websites and find a something you would love to do in five years.
5) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a people person and will be good with customers.
- I am a quick learner.
6) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not cost you the job at Sears:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
7) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- If the customer was upset because they could not find an item would find it for them and not just point them in a general direction.
- If the customer was upset with the product I would see if I can replace it after referencing the return policy.
8) Questions to ask on a Sears Interview?
- What do you like best about working at Sears?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?