Congratulations on getting a Shoppers Drug Mart Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Shoppers Drug Mart job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Questions.
Shoppers Drug Mart Interview
What can you tell us about shoppers?
- Shoppers was founded in 1962 by Toronto Pharmacist Murry Koffer
- There are more than 1200 Shoppers Drugmarts in Canada.
- In 2011, they had $10.5 billion in sales
- Shoppers are the number 1 provider of pharmacy products.
- In 2013, Shoppers was acquired by Loblaw Companies.
Why do you want to work at Shoppers Drug Mart?
- State you are a people person and enjoy working with customers.
- Say you enjoy the challenge of working under pressure.
- Mention you enjoy the products and the service you get at Shoppers and because of this, you would be happy to work for them.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- If the customer was upset because of the product I would see if they can return it by the referencing the Shoppers Drug Mart return policy.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you don’t have a five-year career plan, then browse jobs on popular employment websites and find a something you would love to do in five years.
- Have a look at other jobs at Shoppers and find a position you can see yourself doing in five years. This will make you sound like you are not a job hopper and it is worthwhile training you.
Why should I hire you?
- Look at the job description you are applying for and look at the desired qualifications and required qualifications. These qualification sections will list the reasons why they should hire you.
What hours can you work?
- If you are applying for a corporate position do not say 9 – 5. You will more than likely get asked this question if you are applying for an entry-level position. Look at the hours of operation of the Shoppers you are applying for and be as flexible as you can.
Do you have any questions for us?
- What do you like best about working at Shoppers Drug Mart?
- What are some characteristics of your top performing employees?
Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Attire
- If you are interviewing for the position of cashier then dress business casual. If you are applying for a management position then dress formally.
Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Tips
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Do as much research as possible on the company.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.
- Make good eye contact throughout the interview.
Have you had success answering Shoppers Drug Mart Interview Questions in the past? Share your success or any suggestions below.