Congratulations on getting a Smoothie King Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Smoothie King Job Interview.
Below you will find how to successfully answer frequently asked Smoothie King Interview Questions.
Smoothie King Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about Smoothie King?
- Smoothie King is a privately held New Orleans area based company.
- In addition to Smoothies, Smoothie King also offers healthy retail product solutions in sports beverages, energy bars, healthy snacks, vitamin supplements, herbs, minerals, and sports nutrition products.
- Smoothie King has over 800 locations in the US, Korea, Trinidad and Tobago, and Caymans.
3) Why do you want to work for Smoothie King?
- State you love the product and the service you get at Smoothie King and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- Tip!!! State a product you saw on Facebook that you wanted to try. If you follow them on Facebook and state a product you want it will show you truly do enjoy Smoothie King.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Smoothie King. You should state something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) as it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- This question is designed to see if you have goals but, more importantly, it is designed to see if you are a good fit for Smoothie King. For example, you are a good fit if you say you want to get into restaurant management or something along the lines of health and nutrition.
- If you don’t have a five-year career plan, then browse jobs on popular employment websites and find a something you would love to do in five years.
8) Why should I hire you?
- For this question, you need to think of the skills that Smoothie King is looking for. Skills that come to my mind are communication skills (to work with coworkers and customers). They will need someone who is a fast learner (learn the products, and work the cash register), and someone who is punctual.
So when asked why should I hire you state:
- I have excellent communication skills and will always treat the customer with respect.
- I am punctual and I understand how important it is to start a shift on time.
- I am a quick learner and will not have issues preparing Smoothie Kings products or learning the point of sale system.
9) What would you do if you saw a co-worker taking money from the cash register?
- I would report him/her to my manager. Theft impacts not only the franchise owner but other staff members as well. It is important to everyone that Smoothie King makes a profit.
10) What salary are you looking for?
- More than likely they will pay you minimum wage. You can always counter the question and ask, “What is the range?” Then you can counter and ask for the high end of the range.
Questions to ask on a Smoothie King Interview?
- What kind of training will I receive?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working here?