Congratulations on getting a Sonic Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Sonic Job Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Sonic Drive-In Interview Questions
Sonic Interview Questions
1) Tell me about yourself?
- Odds are they are going to ask this question so be prepared to answer it. Talk about your hobbies, interests, and education,
2) What experience do you have?
- If you have restaurant experience mention it. If you don’t have any experience mention any volunteer experience you have.
- If this is your first job you can say you have been focusing on your studies and you are now ready to prove yourself in the workforce.
3) What can you tell us about Sonic restaurant?
- Sonic Drive-In headquarters are in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- The founder is Troy Smith.
- Sonic serves approximately 3 million customers daily.
4) Why do you want to work at Sonic Drive-In?
- If interested in the position of carhop state that working at Sonic sounds like a job you can have fun while working.
- If you are going to college state that you think Sonic is a great way to pay for school.
- State you enjoy the product and the service at Sonic and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
5) What is Sonics Mission statement?
- To become America’s most-loved restaurant brand.
6) Can you roller-skate?
- At Sonic, car hops will roller-skate to a customer’s car, and deliver food. If you can’t roller-skate tell them you think it would be fun and you would love to learn. Don’t worry if you can’t roller-skate. Roller-Skating is not a requirement at Sonic.
7) Are you good at math?
- Any good fast food chain will want staff that is good at making correct change for the customer. If you are good at math make sure to tell them, if not state you have no problems doing addition and subtraction.
8) How do you deal with a difficult customer?
- State that the customer is always right. If the customer is unhappy with an item then mention you will replace it. State that you would check with your manager on what action to take.
9) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you don’t have a five-year career plan, then browse jobs on popular employment websites and find a something you would love to do in five years. Perhaps search for Restaurant Managment as it is related to Sonic’s line of business.
10) Questions to ask on a Sonic Drive-In Interview?
- When do you think you will make a decision on hiring?
- What kind of training will I receive?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?
- What do you like best about working at Sonic?
Sonic Interview Tips:
- When the interview is over thank the interviewer for their time and tell them you hope to hear from them soon.
- Do not speak too quickly as you will appear nervous.
- Make eye contact
- Have good posture.
- Don’t ramble.
0 of 10 questions completed
Think you are ready for the Sonic Interview? If so try the Sonic Interview Prep Quiz
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 10
Sonic started in 1953 in which American city?Correct
Shawnee, OK. Shawnee, OK is just outside of Oklahoma city.Incorrect
Shawnee, OK. Shawnee, OK is just outside of Oklahoma city.
Question 2 of 10
How many Sonic restaurants are there?Correct
More than 3500Incorrect
More than 3500
Question 3 of 10
Sonic is a publicly traded company?Correct
Question 4 of 10
Sonic full menu is available all day long?Correct
Question 5 of 10
Sonic opened a culinary innovation center in October of 2014?Correct
Question 6 of 10
1 in 7 hot dogs served in American Restaurants are served at Sonic?Correct
Question 7 of 10
Which state has more Sonic restaurants than any other?Correct
Question 8 of 10
As of August 21st, 2014 what percentage of drive ins are company owned vs franchises?Correct
11% were Company Drive-Ins and 89% were Franchise Drive-Ins.Incorrect
* 11% were Company Drive-Ins and 89% were Franchise Drive-Ins.
Question 9 of 10
Do Sonic gift cards expire?Correct
My SONIC cards never expireIncorrect
My SONIC cards never expire
Question 10 of 10
What are the minimum hours of operation for a Sonic?Correct
The minimum hours of operation of a sonic is 6 a.m to 10 p.m.Incorrect
The minimum hours of operation of a sonic is 6 a.m to 10 p.m.