Congratulations on getting an interview at Staples.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can ace the Staples Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Staples Interview Questions and Answers.
Staples Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. They will be more interested in your work experience at Staples and if possible, be sure to highlight any customer service work experience you have.
2) What can you tell us about Staples?
- Staples is an office supply retail company with over 1500 stores across North America.
- Staples was founded in 1986, and today has annual sales of 25 billion.
- They are in 26 countries worldwide.
- The head office is located outside of Boston MA
3) Why do you want to work for Staples?
- State you enjoy working with customers and you believe a career with Staples will allow you to do just that.
- Tell them you enjoy learning new technologies and will enjoy helping customers learn these new technologies.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because Staples will have to spend less time training you)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- You want to answer this question in such a way that it does not cost you the job. Tell them when you get caught up in your work you forget to take enough personal time for yourself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you would like to stay at Staples have a look at other Staples jobs and find a job you can see yourself doing in five years.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- What do you like best about working at Staples?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?