Congratulations on getting a Swiss Chalet Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
However, with a little bit of preparation, you can ace the interview at Swiss Chalet.
Here we will discuss how to answer frequently asked Swiss Chalet Job Interview Questions.
Swiss Chalet Interview Questions
1. Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2. What can you tell us about Swiss Chalet?
- The first restaurant was opened in Toronto in the 1950s.
- The restaurant is famous for their rotisserie chicken.
- The restaurant is also famous for their Chalet Sause which is used to dip chicken, fries, ribs, rolls, perogies, or spring rolls.
- The parent company is Cara Operations Limited.
- Swiss Chalet has apps for both Android and Apple.
- Customers are able to order takeout or delivery using online or on their smartphone.
- Every Christmas Swiss Chalet offers the Festive Special. The Festive Special adds stuffing, cranberry sauce, and a five-pack of Lindt chocolate truffles to their quarter and full chicken dinners.
3. Why do you want to work at Swiss Chalet?
- Mention you love the product and the service you get and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- Say you would be proud to work for a company that is so committed to animal welfare.
4. What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5. What is your greatest weakness?
- I don’t take enough personal time for myself when I get caught up in my work.
6. How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
No Swiss Chalet Interview Questions list would be complete without this question. This question is designed to see if you have goals and to see if you are a right fit.
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish but try and relate your study the restaurants business objectives.
- If you would like to stay at Swiss Chalet state you can see yourself in a restaurant management position or perhaps become a chef.
- If you don’t know what to say browser jobs on popular search engines and find a career you can see yourself doing in five years.
8. Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Questions to ask on a Swiss Chalet Interview?
- What training will I receive?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?
- What do you like best about working here?