Congratulations on getting a Taco Time Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can ace the Taco Time Interview.
Here you will find how to successfully answer Taco Time Interview Questions.
Taco Time Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your answer brief and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about Taco Time?
- Taco Time is famous for Mexican food that sells burritos, tacos, salads, quesadillas, nachos, mexi fries, and desserts.
- Taco Time was founded in Eugene Oregon in 1959 and the first Taco Time was opened in 1960.
- There are over 350 Taco Time restaurants in the world including locations in Canada, USA, and Kuwait.
3) Why do you want to work for Taco Time?
- State you love the product and service you get at Taco Time and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- If going to university state, you think working at Taco Time will be a great way to pay for school.
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because other Taco Time employees will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because Taco Time will have a rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
4) What is your greatest weakness?
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family
5) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with a customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
6) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you don’t have a five-year career plan, then browse jobs on popular employment websites and find a something you would love to do in five years.
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you would like to stay in the restaurant industry state you would like a career in restaurant management or perhaps become a chef.
7) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Questions to ask on a Taco Time Interview?
- What kind of training will I receive?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?