Congratulations on getting a Texas Roadhouse Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can ace the Texas Roadhouse Job Interview.
Here we will discuss how successfully answer Texas Roadhouse Interview Questions.
Texas Roadhouse Interview Questions
1) Tell us about your previous work history?
- Talk about your previous work experience in a way it relates to the position you are applying to. For example, if you are applying for a server position say how you used your communication skills were used in your last job.
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are excited to prove yourself in the workforce.
2) What can you tell us about Texas RoadHouse?
- They are known for their great steak.
- They promote a Western theme.
- The head office is in Louisville Kentucky.
- They serve peanuts at each table.
3) Why do you want to work for Texas Roadhouse?
- Say you love the product and the service you get and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- Say you like to work under pressure.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at
- I work too much and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you don’t have a five-year career plan, then browse jobs on popular employment websites and find a something you would love to do in five years.
- Have a look at Texas Roadhouse jobs and find a position you can see yourself doing in five years. Aim for something high like restaurant manager or general manager.
8) Why should I hire you?
Regardless if you are applying for a cook, server or hostess these are great skills to have when answering this Texas Roadhouse Interview Question.
- Communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Attention to detail
9) Questions to ask on a Texas Roadhouse interview
- What training kind of training will I receive?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do like best about working at Texas Roadhouse?
Texas Roadhouse Interview Tips
- Arrive 10 minutes early to the interview
- Don’t speak too quickly as it will make you sound nervous
- Make good eye contact throughout the interview
- Have good body posture
What to wear at a Texas Roadhouse Interview
- They are very informal but at the very least dress business casual.
- Remember you want to look like someone who can serve food so wear your hair back and don’t wear any jewelry.
- Guys try and remove any facial hair.
Texas Roadhouse Second Interview
- You may get a second interview. If so, study the above Texas Roadhouse Interview Questions.
- More than likely the second interview will be with the manager. If that is the case try and find out his or her name, then search for the manager on social networks and try and find some common interests you have. You can bring up those common interests during the second interview. Don’t mention you actually search for the manager online.