Congratulations on getting an interview at The Body Shop.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace The Body Shop Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer The Body Shop Interview Questions.
The Body Shop Interview Questions
1) Tell us about your previous work experience?
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on your school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
2) What can you tell us about Body Shop?
- The Body Shop is a natural and ethical beauty brand, with over 3,000 stores in over 65 markets worldwide.
- The first Body Shop was opened in Brighton England in 1976.
- The body shops parent company was L’Oreal but sold to a Brazilian cosmetics company called Natura.
3) Why do you want to work for Body Shop?
- Mention you like the fact that Body Shop is against animal testing.
- Mention you like the products and the service you get and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I work well with people or I am a people person. This is a great answer at the Body Shop because you will constantly be dealing with people.
- If you don’t think your greatest strength is your people skills why not state you are a quick learner. The Body Shop will have to spend less time training you if you can learn quickly.
5) What would your previous boss say about you?
- I work well under pressure. When Body Shop gets extremely busy you will sound prepared for the rush.
6) What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you are going to college or university state you what you plan on doing after you finish.
- If you want to stay at the Body Shop state you would like a career in retail management.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I am a quick learner
- I am good with people
- I am a hard worker
- I am loyal
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- What hours will I work?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?
- What kind of training will I receive?