Congratulations on getting an interview at The Brick.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace The Brick job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer The Brick Interview Questions.
The Brick Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2) Tell us about your previous work experience?
- If possible, relate your previous work experience to the job you are applying to. More than likely you will need sales skills so if you have worked in sales in the past tell them. Similarly, if you have worked in customer service tell them.
3) What can you tell us about The Brick?
- The Brick sells furniture, mattresses, appliances, electronics, and home accents.
- The Brick offers extended warranties on furniture, appliances, and electronics.
- The Brick offers Brick Card Platinum that offers customers special finance options (basically a credit card).
- Leon’s is now the owner of The Brick
4) Why do you want to work for The Brick?
- State you love the products and the service you get at The Brick and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- State you enjoy working with people and you think working at The Brick will allow you to do just that.
5) What is your greatest strength?
- My listening skills. I think my listening skills will help me understand customer’s needs and get them the product they want.
6) What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness will not impact your ability to work at The Brick. State something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family.
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
7) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
8) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Why not look at look at The Bricks career website and look for a job you can see yourself doing in five years.
- If you don’t have a five-year career plan, then browse jobs on popular employment websites and find a something you would love to do in five years.
9) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
10) Do you have any questions for us?
- What are some attributes of your top-performing employees?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
Have success during an interview at The Brick in the past? Share your thoughts and comments in The Brick Interview Questions below.