Congratulations on getting an interview at The Keg.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can land the job at The Keg.
Here you will find how to successfully answer The Keg Interview Questions.
The Keg Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
- Try and focus mostly on related work experience.
2) What can you tell us about The Keg?
- The Keg was founded in 1971.
- The first Keg was opened in Vancouver British Columbia.
- The Keg has restaurants across Canada and now operates in several states in the U.S.
3) Why do you want to work for The Keg?
- Mention you love the product and service you get at The Keg and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- The Keg is constantly ranked as one of Canada’s Best Employers.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because The Keg will have a dinner rush hour and you will work well during that time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- I don’t take enough personal time for myself when I get caught up in my work.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
This question is designed to see if you have goals but, more importantly, to see if you are a right fit for The Keg.
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you would like to stay at The Keg mention you would like a career in restaurant management or perhaps get your chef papers.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Questions to ask on a Keg Interview?
- What do you like best about working at The Keg?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What hours will I work?
- What training will I receive?