Congratulations on getting a Waffle House Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Waffle House Job Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer frequently asked Waffle House Interview Questions.
Waffle House Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your interests, education and your past work experience. Keep your answer short and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about the Waffle House?
- In addition to breakfast, the Waffle House offers a lunch and dinner menu.
- Waffle House is famous for our signature items which include Bert’s Chili, Alice’s Iced Tea, Walts Soup, and their coffee.
- The Waffle House began in 1955.
- The Waffle House is open 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- The headquarters are in Norcross Georgia.
- The Waffle House has over 1500 restaurants.
3) Why do you want to work for the Waffle House?
- If you are going to college state you think working at the Waffle House will be a great way to pay for school.
- State what you like about the restaurant. Perhaps mention how you enjoy the product or the customer service you receive and because of this you would be proud to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you) or
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- I work too much and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
6) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you are going to college state what you would like to do when you are finished.
- If you don’t have a five-year career plan, then browse jobs on popular employment websites and find a something you would love to do in five years.
7) What would you do if you saw someone taking money out of the cash register?
- I would report it to my manager. If we can’t make a profit we all suffer.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I am a hard worker.
- I am a quick learner.
- I am punctual.
Questions to ask on a Waffle House Interview?
- What do you like best about working here?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?