Tell us about your previous work history?
- Related experience includes working with customers, using a point of sale system or stocking shelves.
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
Why should I hire you?
- Say you have excellent communication skills and will work well with the customer.
- You are a quick learner and will not have any issue learning the point of sale system.
- Say you work well under pressure.
How would you respond if a customer could not find a particular item in the store?
- State you would find it for them and not just point them in a general direction.
What caused you to miss a shift in your last job?
- Everyone misses work sometimes. Be sure to say you always found someone to cover your shift.
Do you have a criminal record?
- You need to tell the truth.
What would you do if you saw a coworker taking money from the cash register?
- State you would tell your manager.
How did you hear about the position?
- If you know anyone who works at Walgreens, mention their name assuming they will give you a good reference.
What are your salary requirements?
- Research online for salary ranges.
- You can always flip the question and ask what is the salary range.
If you could be one animal what would it be?
- Pick an animal that is intelligent, loyal, and quick on their feet.
Questions to ask on a Walgreens Customer Service Associate Interview?
- What type of advancement can top performing customer service associates receive?
- What are characteristics of great customer service associates?
- What type of training will I receive?