Congratulations on getting a Walgreens Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Walgreens job interview.
Here you will find frequently asked Walgreens Interview Questions and Answers.
Walgreens Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your interests, education, and previous work experience. Keep your answer brief and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about the company?
- They have over 8000 stores.
- They are the largest drug store in the United States.
- The company was founded in 1901 in Chicago.
- The head office is in Deerfield Illinois.
3) Why do you want to work for Walgreens?
- Mention the great service you always get at Walgreens and because if this you would be happy to represent them.
- Talk about how you like the fact that they have done a lot for the environment. The distribution center gets some of their power from solar. They have also upgraded their lighting to consume energy and sells products made from recycled juice cartons.
4) Why did you leave your last job?
- Possible answers are: you wanted a change, the commute was too far, or you want to focus on your education. If you left because you had an issue with a former boss you probably don’t want to mention it.
5) What is your greatest strength?
- Good answers are: I am a quick learner (this is good because they will have to spend less time training you) or I am a people person (you will be working with people so this is also an acceptable answer)
6) What is your greatest weakness?
- You don’t take enough personal time for yourself.
7) Why should I hire you?
- I am a hard worker
- I am a people person
- I always arrive on time
- I work well under pressure
8) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you are going to university state what you plan on doing when you finish.
- If you don’t have a five-year career plan, then browse jobs on popular employment websites and find a something you would love to do in five years.
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- What hours will I work?
- What training will I receive?
- What kind of advancement will your top performers see?