Review potential White Spot Interview Questions and Answers. Below you will find frequently asked interview questions at White Spot Restaurants. White Spot has front of the house opportunities ranging from greeters to servers, and kitchen opportunities from line cook to dishwashers. White Spot is a Canadian family restaurant known for its hamburgers and Pirate Paks Children’s meals.
Interview Questions at White Spot Restaurant
What can you tell us about White Spot?
- White Spot is a restaurant located in BC and Alberta.
- They offer breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Some of their menu items include burgers, Kids Pirate Paks, and desserts
- They also offer a Gluten-wise menu.
- The restaurant was founded in 1928.
- The head office is in Vancouver, BC
Discuss your resume?
- Have a second look at the job description and find the work experience they are looking for. Then match that experience to your to your own.
Why do you want to work for White Spot?
- Tell them you enjoy the product and the service you get at White Spot.
- Tell them you would like a job that keeps you active.
What is your weakness?
- This is a common interview question and you need to prepare for these types of questions. Try and pick something that will not impact your ability to work at the White Spot. For example, don’t say your greatest weakness is working under pressure as you will not sound like a good fit for the industry.
Who is the CEO of White Spot?
- Warren Erhart is the CEO of White Spot
How do you handle criticism?
- I listen very well to subjective criticism. I believe in order to grow in life and in your career you must listen to criticism.
What would your previous manager say about you?
- I pay attention to detail.
- I am a quick learner.
- I work well under pressure.
- I am a good listener.
If you could be one animal what would it be?
- This White Spot interview question is designed to see if you are a good fit for the restaurant industry so pick wisely. I suggest you pick an animal that is fast paced, yet friendly.
Can you work weekends?
- Saying yes to this question will put you ahead of the competition.
How do you handle stress and pressure?
- I handle it without well. I try and take a step back and clear my head and prioritize my tasks.
Questions to ask on a White Spot Interview?
- Do you have any concerns about my resume (if they say yes, ask what it is, and counter)?
- What do you like best about working here?