1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Focus on how your work experience in the past relates to the job you are applying to at Wingstop. For example, perhaps you were working with customers in your last job. That customer experience you gained in the past will help if the position you are applying to deals with working with customers.
2) What can you tell us about Wingstop?
- The first restaurant opened in 1994.
- Wingstop offers 10 flavors for their wings.
- Every order of wings is made piping hot and fresh. Wingstop wings are never served under a heat lamp.
- The fries are made fresh and cut daily in every restaurant cut with Idaho potatoes.
3) Why do you want to work for Wingstop?
- State you love the product and service you get at Wingstop and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- Like their Facebook page and state something, you saw on that page. This will show you really do like them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because Wingstop will have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I forget to take personal time off for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- What kind of training will I receive if offered the position?
- What are attributes of your top-performing employees?
- What are the hours?
Wingstop Interview Attire
- As a rule of thumb, you want to dress one step above the Wingstop Employee dress code. The Wingstop uniform is casual so dressing business casual is just fine for a non-management role.
Does Wingstop Drug Test?
- There is no evidence on their website that they drug test their employees.