Congratulations on getting a Winners Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Winners job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Winters Interview Questions.
Winners Interview Questions
1) Tell me about yourself?
- Talk about your previous work experience
- Talk about your hobbies and interests
- Talk about your education.
2) What can you tell us about Winners?
- The first Winners store was opened in 1982.
- Winners Headquarters are in Mississauga Ontario
- They sell clothing, furniture, and other household products.
- Winners are now owned by TJX Companies
3) Why do you want to work at Winners?
- Say you would be proud to work for a company that offers brand name products at an affordable price.
- State you love fashion and making others feel fashionable.
- Do not mention money or benefits.
4) Why should I hire you?
To answer this question successfully you need to show the interviewer you have the skills and experience required to do the job. Many of you are interviewing for a Winners Sales Associate position. Here is a sample answer to this question.
- You should hire me because I have several years experience in the retail industry. I have great communication skills which will allow me to work well with customers and with other co-workers. I love fashion and enjoy helping others look fashionable.
5) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you are going to university tell them your career path. Try and relate it to Winners or retail in general so you sound like a good fit.
- If you don’t have a five-year career plan, then browse jobs on popular employment websites and find a something you would love to do in five years.
6) What hours can you work?
- Most Winners are open around 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday to Saturday. Try and mention that you can work those hours.
7) Are you good at math?
- If they ask you this question they probably are thinking you would be a cashier. Even if you are not good at math mention you have no problem adding and subtracting.
8) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- If the customer was unhappy with the product, I would reference the Winners Return Policy and see if they can exchange it.
- If the customer was upset because they could not find a particular item, I would walk them to it and not just point them in a general direction.
9) What kind of trends do you see at Winners?
- Have a look at their website and look at what is in fashion for this season.
10) Questions to ask on a Winners Interview?
- What kind of training will I receive?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?
What to wear on a Winners Interview?
- Winners dress code may be relaxed but remember to dress formally for the interview or at the very least business casual.
Have you had success answering Winners Interview Questions in the past? If so please share your success and comment below.