Congratulations on getting an interview at Wyndham Hotels. The hotel chain is located in United States, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Turkey, Germany, UK and the Caribbean. Below you will find frequently asked Wyndham Hotels Interview Questions and Answers
Wyndham Interview Questions
Tell us about your resume?
- Find the qualifications they are looking for in the job description, and then match those qualifications to your own. What they really want to hear is how your previous work experience matches the experience to the job you are interviewing for.
Why do you want to work for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts?
- State why you think it is the better than the competition. Have a look at Yelp and find positive reviews and mention those reviews in the interview.
- If you are applying for a position that deals with customer’s state you are a good communicator and will enjoy making customers feel at home.
What can you tell us about Wyndham Hotels and Resorts?
- The parent company is Wyndham Hotels Group which also owns hotels such as Days Inn, Super 8, Howard Johnson, and the Travelodge.
- The hotel is an upscale, full-service brand with properties located in key vacation and business destinations across the world.
- They offer weddings.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would give the customer my full attention and sympathize with them. I would do my best to offer a solution. Mention you feel it is important to keep the customer happy in order to get repeat business.
- Bill Hogg of mycustomer.com says customer complaints are worth their weight in gold and you should make use of them to make the business better. Be sure to tell the interviewer you would make note of any complaints you receive and share that list with the manager, and see what could be done to constantly enhance the customer’s experience.
What would your previous boss say about you?
- I am punctual.
- I work well under pressure.
- I am a team player.
- I am a good communicator.
Do you have any questions for us?
- What do you like best about working here?
- What are characteristic of your top-performing employees?