Congratulations on getting a Zaxbys Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Zaxby’s Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Zaxby’s job interview questions.
Zaxby’s Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about Zaxby’s
- Zaxby’s is a chain of restaurants offering chicken wings, chicken fingers, sandwiches, and salads.
- The restaurant was founded in 1990 in Statesboro, GA
3) Why do you want to work for Zaxby’s?
- Say you like the product and the service you get and because of this, you would be proud to work at Zaxby’s. (be specific about a product that you enjoy like Zax Sause as it will show the interviewer you truly love their product).
- Say you will like to work in a fast paced environment.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Zaxby’s. Say something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you don’t know what to say just mention you would like to get a career in restaurant management, or browse jobs on popular employment websites and find a something you would love to do in five years.
8) What to wear to a Zaxby’s Interview?
- Zaxby’s employee dress code is not explicitly stated on their website. However, all the staff dresses business casual. Try to dress one step better than the interviewer. Also, you will be working with food so you want to look like someone who can serve food (wear long hair back and limited jewelry).
9) What is Zaxby’s Motto?
- Zaxby’s does not state their motto on their website. The Chief Operating Officer does state his motto that he instills in each member of the brand “Growth through the development of people.”
- Zaxby’s Mission statement is, “Consistently create encore experiences that enrich lives, one person at a time”.
10) Why should Zaxby’s hire you?
- I work hard.
- I am a quick learner.
- I am punctual.
12) Questions to ask on a Zaxby’s Interview?
- What training kind of training will I receive?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working at Zaxby’s?
Zaxby’s Drug Test
- Zaxby’s does not require a drug test.
Zaxby’s Interview Tips
- Make good eye contact throughout the interview.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous, but don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.
- Never use the word fast food, instead use the word quick service industry.
- Be sure to like Zaxby’s on facebook, and twitter. Mention a product you saw and liked as it will show you truly do like them.
Zaxby’s Second Interview
- If you are told there is a second interview study the questions above.
- If possible, try and find out the name of the second person doing the interview. Research the name of the interviewer on social media and see if you have any common interests. If you casually mention any mutual interests, as it will create rapport between you and the interviewer. Remember don’t tell the interviewer you were looking at their facebook profile as it may make them feel uncomfortable.