What can you tell us about Target?
- Targets headquarters are in Minneapolis Minnesota.
- They have 1,793 stores in the United States.
- The first store opened in 1962 in the Minneapolis suburb of Roseville.
- Their slogan is expect more pay less.
- Their mission statement is to make Target your preferred shopping destination in all channels by delivering outstanding value, continuous innovation and exceptional guest experiences by consistently fulfilling our Expect More. Pay Less. brand promise.
- Targets mascot is a dog names bullseye.
Why do you want to work at Target?
- If you are going to university or college mention that you think Target will be a great way to pay for school.
- State you love the product and the service you receive at Target and because of this you would be proud to represent them.
- Target is a Fortune 500 company and because of this I feel I can learn a lot at Target.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Target is a huge corporation so why not look at their career section and find a job you could see yourself doing in five years. If you are willing to stay at Target for five years they will be more than willing to train you as you are in it for the long haul.
Why should I hire you?
- Look at the job description you are applying for and look at the desired qualifications and required qualifications. Restate that you have these qualification (or restate what you can).
What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not cost you the job. Say something like
- When I get caught up in my work I neglect my friends and family.
- I work to much and I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
I would find out what is wrong with the customer.
- If the customer cannot find what they are looking for I would walk them over to where the product is located and not simply point to where the product is.
- If it was the product I would see if the customer can exchange it or replace it and redirect the customer to the customer service section of Target. Tip learn Targets Return Policy as it may help you answer this question.
Tip: You should have a look at Target’s return policy. Studying the return policy may help you answer this question.
Questions to ask on a Target Interview?
- What type of training program does Target offer?
- What kind of career advancement can your top employers expect?
- What are attributes of your top performing employees?
- Target Sales Floor Team Member Interview
- Target Cashier Interview Questions
- Target Background Team Member Interview